Services / Manufacturing Capabilities
- Structural Steelwork
- Tanks, Pressure Vessels
- Hoppers, Ducting & Chutes
- Process Equipment
- Materials Handling Equipment and Conveyors
- Specialised Equipment & Components
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Site Erection
- HVAC – Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning, and Refrigeration Complete Design, Manufacture and Installation
Industries and Markets
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Industrial
- Paper & Pulp
We, as the Executive Management of Channel Construction are committed in creating and maintaining the highest standard of occupational health, safety & environmental management during the execution of all Channel Construction’s operations.
For this purpose, we will not only meet all legal and other requirements but also:
- Provide each employee and each person potentially affected by our activities with a healthy and safe working environment.
- That our clients are proud of the high standards in health, safety and environmental management that we as a service provider uphold, during servicing our clients.
The business will operate under the guidance of a trained and competent individual, knowledgeable of, authoritive over and responsible for compliance with the health, safety, environmental legislation, standards and practices and procedures.
We are committed to specific, measurable and achievable health, safety and environmental objectives aimed at minimizing all risks pertaining to incidents, ill health, diseases, clients, company property and equipment.
In this endeavor, we will, during the execution of all our activities:
- Actively promote the involvement and participation of all stakeholders in Channel Construction’s Health, Safety & Environmental Management System.
- Comply with Occupational Health and Safety Act, Environmental legislation
- Apply all reasonably practicable measures to reduce the risks of incidents, accidents, diseases during Channel Construction’s operations by mitigation and control hazards associated with our business activities.
- Communicate and promote Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures to all employees and effected parties.
- Introducing pro-active waste management programs to ensure any waste including hazardous waste is disposed of in an environmentally accepted manner.
- Provide appropriate resources, including training, to all our employees and continued health and safety education for our employees.
- Document, maintain, review, audit and continuously improve Channel Construction’s health, safety and environmental system and performance of our operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 standards requirements.
(+27) 31 205 7401
3 Clydebank Road, Bayhead, Maydon Wharf, 4057
Ndola Zambia Office
Address : 118 Insurance House, Town Centre, Ndola
Maputo, Mozambique Office
Address: Av. Martires de, Inhaminga Gate Nº 4, Maputo